Leaving a psychiatric hospital

State and local government assistance programs.
Norisez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Leaving a psychiatric hospital

Post by Norisez »

I recently lost my job and was in the psychiatric hospital from April 4th to April 22nd. So I wasn't working. And am currently not working either. But I don't want to get evicted. I have no money to pay my car payment or my rent. But I don't want to lose my home so I need help paying it since I'm falling behind and can't afford to pay it myself. My rent is due December 1st.
Prison Daddy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Leaving a psychiatric hospital

Post by Prison Daddy »

My name is Kimberly and I wanted to find out if you can help me with a couple of issues I'm having. I am 43 years old, I've been a bottom of the barrel junkie for most of my life. I've spent most of my days in jails rehabs prisons psychiatric units and so forth. A few years ago I was blessed with a 20 year prison sentence and my life was changed forever.
I was introduced to Jesus Christ and literally found freedom in that place. After serving 6.7 years I was granted Parole so I left the psychiatric hospital and I immediately enrolled in a faith based rehab. I completed the program after 9 months and the next 18 months I lived there as a peer mentor and was able to serve. In February 2020 I moved into my own apartment located in the housing authority of Paducah. After a year of living in society I still struggle with finding out who I am, where I belong, what I like and what to do with my time.
Before the covid drama hit, I was productive, full time job, and staying busy with service work. I met a nice man during that time, fell in love and for the only time in my life I placed another person's needs above my own. I gave him my real true self. He is currently lodged in a local jail for crushing my face and beating my head in 4 months ago.
Today I am jobless, almost homeless, I'm living in fear and paranoia, isolating and hurting. I do not want to go back to the psychiatric hospital as I just left. By God's grace I have not relapsed. My dog is literally the thing that keeps me going most days. On June 23rd my car was in the parking lot of my apartment complex and someone ran into it. I went out to leave and when I got into it the whole driver side was ruined. I called police, filed a report, and contacted my insurance company. They were able to have it repaired however I have to pay $500 to get it out of the shop. I have a negative balance of -$111.00 in my bank account and I need help. I live in Paducah KY . I've reached out to places for help however I don't meet the criteria for the places I've contacted either because I'm not a mother or a veteran etc. Can someone please help me or guide me into the right direction? I'm willing to provide service work or whatever I may need to do in order to give back. I need you.