Christmas help for children of a veteran

State and local government assistance programs.
GloryOne
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Christmas help for children of a veteran

Post by GloryOne »

I am from Sherwood, AR. I don't mean to bother you but I come to you in a time of need. I am a veteran and I don't have much. I living with some and wish that I could have a place of my own for my children and me. I was wondering if you could help me make my children Christmas a special one this year.
I have hit a low point and really I'm just trying to get back on my feet. Could you please check out our go fund me account and even spread the word so my children won't go without this Christmas? It will tear me up inside if I'm not able to get them anything after serving our country and now retring as a veteran. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Christmas help for children of a veteran

Post by Admin »

Of course we would never advertise a go fund account, or push that to anyone. In fact, that is spamming and illegal. But what we can do is give you information on places that may offer free Christmas gifts, toys, and more. So some, such as toys for tots, can help veterans. It is in fact run by the US Marine Corps. So there is that as well as other options too. Read more Christmas help.
GloryOne wrote:I am from Sherwood, AR. I don't mean to bother you but I come to you in a time of need. I am a veteran and I don't have much. I living with some and wish that I could have a place of my own for my children and me. I was wondering if you could help me make my children Christmas a special one this year.
I have hit a low point and really I'm just trying to get back on my feet. Could you please check out our go fund me account and even spread the word so my children won't go without this Christmas? It will tear me up inside if I'm not able to get them anything after serving our country and now retring as a veteran. Thank you for your time.
Sasha F1

Post by Sasha F1 »

Need to sign up for help for my grandson for Christmas for toys, clothes etc. His dad is a veteran that is looking for work. And we need money for bills etc. Please let god find it in your hearts to find an agency somewhere to help us in time for Christmas. His is 2 years old. Please help us.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here you go. Use this for the upcoming holiday season. Find help at Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the other key holidays.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... stmas.html
Being 2 years old will surely qualify him for help. Good luck!
Sasha F1 wrote: His is 2 years old. Please help us.
Joaquin

Post by Joaquin »

Hi, I live in Deposit New York between Broome County and Delaware County. This year I'm struggling really hard with Christmas or anything really and I was seeing what I can do to get help for Christmas for my family. I've been in and out of the hospital. My husband is a veteran but lost his job due to staying home with the children while I was in the hospital so we have no income as of now so if somebody can help me or leave me that would be awesome. Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sometimes clothing banks offer Christmas toys, food, and the like. If your husband is a veteran, also have him ask the Broome County VA and be sure to tell charities that...veterans often get other support. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... othes.html
Joaquin wrote:Hi, I live in Deposit New York between Broome County and Delaware County. This year I'm struggling really hard with Christmas or anything really and I was seeing what I can do to get help for Christmas for my family. I've been in and out of the hospital. My husband is a veteran but lost his job due to staying home with the children while I was in the hospital so we have no income as of now so if somebody can help me or leave me that would be awesome. Thanks.