We are hungry

State and local government assistance programs.
Hitit
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

We are hungry

Post by Hitit »

I have my son with me. I need some emergency help. I just moved from Florida. I have no place to stay for me and my son. We are hungry and have no food.
I’ve moved here permanently and I was told I could live in this house but it has no refrigerator or stove or sink or lights. We are so hungry with nothing but the clothes on our back please. I’m begging you, I need help for me and my son.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: We are hungry

Post by Admin »

There are many programs that offer food assistance, including some emergency options too. But if you do not have a refrigerator, lights, etc. you have a number of serious issues to deal with. It sounds like the house is uninhabitable, so you need to move in addition to seeking help from a food program.
Hitit wrote:I have my son with me. I need some emergency help. I just moved from Florida. I have no place to stay for me and my son. We are hungry and have no food.
I’ve moved here permanently and I was told I could live in this house but it has no refrigerator or stove or sink or lights. We are so hungry with nothing but the clothes on our back please. I’m begging you, I need help for me and my son.
ChristineLag

Re: We are hungry

Post by ChristineLag »

I appreciate anything you can do in this matter, I went to the food pantry just yesterday at 21st and post to get more food as we are hungry, and hard to get by with my 13 year old son, I'm trying my best, just started a job, but will be 2 weeks out before I see any kind of payment.