Financial help for parents of premature baby

State and local government assistance programs.
LinaGagne
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Financial help for parents of premature baby

Post by LinaGagne »

What residential or financial assistance is available in the San Francisco, Bay Area locations for me? I am a single mother with a 22 month old and a 6 month old who is considered disabled due to his prematurely at birth (2lbs). He has oxygen and a number of other health issues and he cannot be placed in daycare due to his high risk of becoming ill. Doctors have also recommended that my daughter refrain from daycare not to bring anything home any illnesses to harm him.
I am stuck because this interferes with my ability to work. This is my income to care for my children. I just need temporary assistance with the premature baby until he is at least 18-24 months old as he hopefully gets better and grows out of his high risk health problems. My son receives SSI for his disability. That is my income. Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Financial help for parents of premature baby

Post by Admin »

Since you have a number of needs (being a single mom), use this resource. We have listed tons of programs that offer single mothers financial help for bills. Find everything from baby formula to housing and caycare vouchers. But San Francisco is expensive, so it may even be worthwhile to look into relocating to a more affordable part of the country. As temporary assistance will only get you so far.
LinaGagne wrote:What residential or financial assistance is available in the San Francisco, Bay Area locations for me? I am a single mother with a 22 month old and a 6 month old who is considered disabled due to his prematurely at birth (2lbs). He has oxygen and a number of other health issues and he cannot be placed in daycare due to his high risk of becoming ill. Doctors have also recommended that my daughter refrain from daycare not to bring anything home any illnesses to harm him.
I am stuck because this interferes with my ability to work. This is my income to care for my children. I just need temporary assistance with the premature baby until he is at least 18-24 months old as he hopefully gets better and grows out of his high risk health problems. My son receives SSI for his disability. That is my income. Thanks.
Sadness

Post by Sadness »

Hey I was wondering how can I get help. I’m a single mother and my baby was born pre-maturely. I just started my job and the pay schedule supposed to be every Thursday. I’m a host and I don’t know the surprising amount they are willing to give me. I currently don’t have a tax number that you guys are asking for.
I just started this job. I can give you the number to contact them about my job that I’m working. Rent is due every Wednesday at noon, and I need baby formula and utility help. I’m not trying to wait till Wednesday to get help. Please give me a call or email me back ASAP.
Rae Lil Black

Post by Rae Lil Black »

Hello! My name is Misty I am a mother of three. My daughter was born premature on September 18th and I need financial help. She was almost a month premature and had several health problems after being born. My youngest son is 9 and has Global muscular disease along with having to go to several different therapies and allergy shots in the week.
I currently am unemployed with a premature baby - thus the financial help. I was working at a gas station and was fired for having to take a day off to go take care of my son School situation and get him enrolled. I am in the process now trying to fight that with unemployment also. My rent was due on the 1st and unfortunately with everything that has been going on with my newborn baby, my youngest son, health problems of my own, along with working and trying to maintain all of my bills after my separation with my soon-to-be ex-husband who is the main provider of the household oh. I have been unable to pay. My landlord is now very irate with me trying to get this rent paid and I do not know what to do. A friend of mine had told me to contact you guys and reach out and see if there might be anything y'all could do. I appreciate you taking the time to read this email and God bless you.