I always make it to work but still need help

State and local government assistance programs.
Charlie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I always make it to work but still need help

Post by Charlie »

I work 32 hours a week but if I get my gas for work and pay ANY bill I can't pay my rent! Most of the time I almost make rent if I don't do or buy anything (cleaners, oil for car, etc.) And as of now I haven't paid September Rent and facing eviction, I can't even get my eyeglasses that I need or fix the brakes on my vehicle and am driving with bad tires, but I always go to work! Please is there any help?
Grandpa

Re: I always make it to work but still need help

Post by Grandpa »

To whom it may concern:
My family and I are in dire need of some rent assistance. While we use to always make it work and cover the bills, back on March 19, 2018 I was laid off from my place of employment after 2 1/2 years due to lack of work. Ever since then my wife has been forced to take on the bills (water, gas, utility, cable) on her own. We are two (2) months behind on our rent and we are currently facing eviction. Any and all assistance that you could render in this time of great need would be greatly appreciated by my family and me. I may be reached by e-mail: Thank you very much.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I always make it to work but still need help

Post by Admin »

Good for you for making it to work and holding down a job over the years. If you are in dire need, then explore our site for some of the various rental assistance programs we have listed. We cover both national and local resources.
Grandpa wrote:To whom it may concern:
My family and I are in dire need of some rent assistance. I may be reached by e-mail: Thank you very much.