Teen mom

State and local government assistance programs.
Thrones
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Teen mom

Post by Thrones »

I really need some help. I'm 16 years old. I have a four mouth baby and I live with my cousin. She keeps asking when I'm going to get my apartment.
I moved out my mother house due to smoking around my baby and a lot of other issues and I need help. I been looking for an apartment and I found a guy who is willing to let me stay for a security of 500 & rent is only 600. Can you please help?
And get back to me ASAP. I do get income. I been turned by so many programs due to my age of being a teenage, I’m to scared to live in shelter. I don't want to be homeless.
Sweetie

Re: Teen mom

Post by Sweetie »

My daughter, a teenage mom, is in desperate need of assistance. She has until December 5. To pay her rent or she will have no place to go. Then her lights were turned out yesterday. I really hate to be her crying and so stress because she can’t afford to stay in her home. She has a job cooking but it’s not nearly enough to pay the bills. Her husband lost his job. She has been trying to carry the load by herself but it has become overwhelming and she can’t do it. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Teen mom

Post by Admin »

Good for her to have a job and try to make ends meet. At least she is married (even though a teen mom) as countless other females write to us saying single moms...and they all struggle. As far as help for your daughter, try our list of charities that may help with bills. But make that husband get a job...economy is booming and zero reason not to be working.
Sweetie wrote:My daughter, a teenage mom, To pay her rent or she will have no place to go. Then her lights were turned out yesterday. I really hate to be her crying and so stress because she can’t afford to stay in her home. She has a job cooking but it’s not nearly enough to pay the bills. Her husband lost his job. She has been trying to carry the load by herself but it has become overwhelming and she can’t do it. Please help.