Serious health issues

State and local government assistance programs.
Carling1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Serious health issues

Post by Carling1 »

I know you get this a lot but I am not one to use assistance if it isn't needed. I really need you help or anyone else you could get to help. I am not going to say I am the easiest person to get a hold of my church Crown of life wlll verify that one.
I have been very sick with bad health issues. Over the last few weeks I have been trying not to get too stressed about bills, rent, and helping with money for our children and it couldn't be helped anymore. See my medical condition is a rare form of Lupus NPSLE that has many thing that go with it. I am permanently disabled, I have been trying to get a caseworker with my Medicaid but nothing has come of it. My children as I still have full custody, but my mom has power of attorney as it best my boys to live with her so they don't see how sick I get.
There has been time my other half has to take off work because of how sick I am and let’s just say his family can't be trusted. I have a recording of it. But when we had nowhere else to go because the SAHA regardless off the stipulations wouldn't help. I lost my vouchers. So we ended up living at his mother’s property. She is the manager and the place is privately owned. Tonight she has sent me some text letting me know they are starting the process of eviction tomorrow. I have kept her informed of our situation and I am not sure where to go from here.
God Bless you hope you had a Merry Christmas. Sorry about this downer letter, I didn't know what else to do.
I don't get on my email much it make my seizures worse and headaches so could you call me please.
Also my other problem is I am not often able to leave the house because of my headache or the pain. But I have truly been trying my hardest. I was trying most of last week and Christmas with my boys at my mom’s I laid down holding my youngest and feel asleep. Yes my health issues are a mess and we are working on that but it one step at a time.
Thank you for your time.
AkexT

Re: Serious health issues

Post by AkexT »

Hello.. I've read your information and used the links as much as I can to reach out and get help and it did lead me to help eventually with Hud.
Every other place I have contacted has been a dead end or no funds available...I would really like to speak to you to explain my situation if there is any way possible as I have several serious health issues.
A little bit of my situation. My daughter and I moved from Florida to Murphy, NC.
I made this call after my children's father was incarcerated for sexual abuse charges on my oldest daughter. We've exhausted any of the income that I had and my family and the caretaker where I am staying are running out of money and/or patience helping me. I'm in the process of being scheduled for a hearing before a judge to be eligible for disability...I have several serious health issues and I cannot work and haven't been able to work for several years. Please, please reach out to me and give me the opportunity to explain more.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Serious health issues

Post by Admin »

HUD does have limited resources and funding, as it is government funded. Since you have health issues, have you tried disability? Anyway, we do not speak to people so you can't explain it to us. Rather, try HUD low income programs for more resources.
AkexT wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:56 pm Hello.. I've read your information and used the links as much as I can to reach out and get help and it did lead me to help eventually with Hud.
Every other place I have contacted has been a dead end or no funds available...I would really like to speak to you to explain my situation if there is any way possible as I have several serious health issues.
A little bit of my situation. My daughter and I moved from Florida to Murphy, NC.