I only have a high school degree

State and local government assistance programs.
TrakP1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I only have a high school degree

Post by TrakP1 »

I'm 18 and had to leave my house the day I turned 18. I don't have a car and I can't keep more than a part time job because I keep having to move. I'm trying to work and finish high school but I need a place to stay to get on my feet that is near my high school. I need help with my GED, as it is tough to get a job when only a high school graduate.
irving
anti spam: Blue

Re: I only have a high school degree

Post by irving »

Chatsworth GA
Please let me know of any assistance programs available to high school graduates. I've recently lost my home and have been able to obtain other home. I need help getting my power turned on deposit and North Georgia Electronic is requiring me to have the building inspector come out before services can be turned on. I am on social security disability and have spent what few dollars I had to start renovating my home. Also please let me know how to apply for Emergency assistance and weatherization of home. Thank you so much.
LoreyM

Post by LoreyM »

Hi, I am in dire need of help paying my rent and food bills this month. I've had some things come up there unexpected. I am a disabled single mother with a high school degree only and my daughter's father is deceased as of one year today it's been hard.
I'm struggling. I don't have very much help and I need food also for my nine-year-old daughter and I this has been really rough on her and her grief counselor has not been in contact. I can't get a hold of her so we've been going through a lot. If somebody could please call me back my phone number so I can explain what all is going on. Thank you very much and have a blessed day.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear all of that. But you need to improve your education for a better job. We do have information on assistance for the disabled, and maybe they can help with your education, find a job, put your dauther into contact with professional therapists, and give you the support you need in this hard time that we can't even imagine what it is like.
LoreyM wrote:Hi, I am in dire need of help paying my rent and food bills this month. I've had some things come up there unexpected. I am a disabled single mother with a high school degree only and my daughter's father is deceased as of one year today it's been hard.
I'm struggling. I don't have very much help and I need food also for my nine-year-old daughter and I this has been really rough on her and her grief counselor has not been in contact. I can't get a hold of her so we've been going through a lot. If somebody could please call me back my phone number so I can explain what all is going on. Thank you very much and have a blessed day.