Anemia patient

State and local government assistance programs.
iflo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Anemia patient

Post by iflo »

I’ve been out of work for 4-months and have been diagnosed with severe anemia. I'm very sick and very tired and have to go to the hospital for blood transfusions. On top of all of this I’m swimming in medical bills and I may need a hysterectomy which takes 6-weeks to recover from. I lose so much blood I can’t leave home let alone work. So I DEFINITELY need help with my bills and rent. Please. Thank You.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Anemia patient

Post by Admin »

That sounds like a serious condition...Anemia. Try a free Oklahoma clinic near you. While they can't take care of your existing medical bills, maybe they can get the health care you need. Or arrange those transfusions. We hope you get better.
iflo wrote:I’ve been out of work for 4-months and have been diagnosed with severe anemia. I'm very sick and very tired and have to go to the hospital for blood transfusions.
Maryannbernaz

Re: Anemia patient

Post by Maryannbernaz »

I'm 22 years old. I have a 4 year old son who has sickle cell anemia and strokes. I have a three year old son who's perfectly fine. I'm writing to you today because I need help paying my rent. I was working at Whataburger but I quit my job due to lack of hours.
I was working one day a week two - fours. I can't live off of that. I was getting paid 8.75 a hour, but no income there. I have no help for me and my kids. I just need some help. Can you please help me? I can be reached at this email, and thank you so much.