Financial help needed for someone lacking a green card

State and local government assistance programs.
Declines
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Financial help needed for someone lacking a green card

Post by Declines »

I'm writing this in the hopes to help a friend in need. She currently doesn't have her green card as it was misplaced and will cost 450 dollars for a new one, her vehicle just blew the engine so she is without a ride to work and has now been dropped down to two days a week because of it. She cannot get her driver’s license or Id because she can't locate her green card.
She has five teeth that are bad and need to be pulled because they are infected another 400 dollars. She has all her five children living at home ages 10, 12, 14, 17, and, 21 none who are currently employed, one on disability. They go not have green cards either. She will not be able to give her kids a Christmas this year and the depression and stress is literally eating her up and causing her to lose hope and faith in God. Please help her if you can to bring her a Christmas miracle. I would help her but I have five children of my own and my funds are limited as well. All prayers are very much appreciated!! Anything that can be done is a blessing!! Thank you and God bless you all!!
Person
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Financial help needed for someone lacking a green card

Post by Person »

My husband and I are living in an apartment for about 2007. He's legally blind from that lens replacement operation. He had both done instead of one. I lost my job a year ago and have been struggling to keep us afloat. I had some money saved to pay bills but it is almost gone.
I recently became sick with hepatitis, HIV and diabetes 2. I feel myself getting sicker because of stress, and more stress. I sleep most of the time to get away. I have Emblem health care, but my husband has none because he is just a green card holder for I think the next 3 years. My landlord doesn't acknowledge him as my husband so he refuses to give him a letter to get medical assistance.
I had started going to college for Medical billing and coding with a government loan but had to stop because of my illnesses. In 6 months I have to pay that back. No money. Please assist me and show me how to get money pay the loan and the bills. With the diabetes I have to eat or I will die. Please help.