School supplies

State and local government assistance programs.
llglass
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

School supplies

Post by llglass »

I'm in need of school supplies and a uniform in Duval county Florida. I need it for soon as the season starts this week.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: School supplies

Post by Admin »

We suggest clothing banks in Jacksonville/Duval County or try a Salvation Army. They often hold back to school supply drives. We have a listing of different centers that may assist with the uniforms and supplies you need, and they are here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... osets.html
llglass wrote:I'm in need of school supplies and a uniform in Duval county Florida. I need it for soon as the season starts this week.
Tempah

Post by Tempah »

I am in real need of help to get my daughter school supplies and some back to school clothes in Duval County. Is there any way you may be able to help? Or know of somewhere I can get help. I am on public assistance and have a very little budget, and by the time bills and rent are paid there isn't much left.
Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We know somewhere where you can get help for the school supplies. There are tons of agencies. Read more.
But apply early. If you are on public aid that should help your cause for supplies for your kid.
Wentz

Post by Wentz »

I got fired in June of this year, and I have 3 children. I go to school during the day and work as a server 3 nights a week so I can finish school. I am collecting unemployment but they take 50% of my earnings each week. I have no way to pay my rent for September and have been struggling with getting my kids school clothes and supplies. I'm in overdue status with the gas and power company as well. I could really use this help for school supplies. I just got back on my feet and had a good job until they fired me.