Dialysis bills and living expenses

State and local government assistance programs.
Margarita
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Dialysis bills and living expenses

Post by Margarita »

Hello, I’m emailing you on behalf of my friend, who lives on Dialysis.
He receives disability monthly of about $270. He has rent assistance and is left with about $100 for other bills after paying rent.
He has been in and out of the hospital lately due to his diabetes. He has kidney failure. One completely stopped working and the other is at about 25%. He does dialysis and is on the kidney/pancreas transplant list.
In January or February he got energy assistance and that paid his electric bill. He is behind again and needs to find help catching him up again on all his daily living expenses.
Please send me some resources. He lives in Monticello, Wright County, MN.
Thank you!!!!
Marybeth

Re: Dialysis bills and living expenses

Post by Marybeth »

I have been trying to keep up with all payments for my dialysis treatment, rent and other utilities but I can't keep up. I am being taken to court for back payment of my rent which is $1978. I also am trying to get better employment but it's very slow going since I need to hook up to my dialsysis machine. I really need some help, just temporarily. Please.
Cream

Post by Cream »

Good Morning,
I am in desperate need of help with paying rent and bills. I am admitted into hospital since last Tuesday and will be for about another 5 days and will need to have dialysis. I have a severe kidney infection that has turned me septic.
I can’t work and I have four girls to support. I'm emotionally drained. Instead of helping myself and this healthy emergency and staying calm and resting I’m in panic mode because of my rent.
I have considered leaving hospital to go back to work but my team of doctors won’t allow it, so now I will have dialysis bills and just my regular living expenses.
I am in desperate need of financial health.
Sent from my iPhone
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you need a ride from the hospital, and to and free the treatment centers for dialysis, there are programs. Medicaid, state benefits, volunteer services and other programs help pay for dialysis treatment. Look here for diaylsis treatment center rides for free.
House of G

Post by House of G »

Hello, I'm Jeanna. MY husband and I have 9 kids. My husband is disabled with kidney issues and is on Dialysis . He has ESRD and does peritoneal dialysis at home, daily (total of 8 hours a night). One of our sons is disabled as well. He is non-verbal, wheelchair bound and is on a Kindergarten learning curve, at this time he's 13. We are about to be HOMELESS in 2 weeks unless our living expenses are paid. Landlord is evicting us. Says she is no longer renting. We are NOT behind on rent or any bills. WE NEED HELP!! PLEASE!! AND LOTS OF PRAYER!