Gift card

State and local government assistance programs.
Astroburner
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Gift card

Post by Astroburner »

Help with Christmas gifts, Toys, Clothing and gift card would be greatly appreciated... I am a mother of 5 and is in desperate need of help. I just lost my job due to no one being able to care for my two youngest... I have a 10 year old girl, 9 year old boy, 7 year old boy, 3 year old girl and a 2 year old boy... Any help would be great! Thank you and Happy Holidays!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Gift card

Post by Admin »

Well, now that you have no job, how do you propose to care for all 5 of your kids...not just the two. Why do you have 5 kids if you can't afford them, and two of them are under 5? So you are in a very difficult positions. Anyway, maybe some local agency or charity will give you a free Christmas gift card, so ask around. But be sure to apply very early.
Astroburner wrote:Help with Christmas gifts, Toys, Clothing and gift card would be greatly appreciated... I am a mother of 5 and is in desperate need of help. I just lost my job due to no one being able to care for my two youngest... I have a 10 year old girl, 9 year old boy, 7 year old boy, 3 year old girl and a 2 year old boy... Any help would be great! Thank you and Happy Holidays!
Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I'm a mother of one and struggling to get my daughter school supplies for the second grade. I'm on welfare and my rent takes up most my cash.
I you could please help me out and get back to me let me know I don't need help with the bills. I was reading about the gift card for back-to-school supplies with target and Walmart. I just don't know how to go about that, thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are gift cards for back to school supplies as well as anything else your daughter may need. usually welfare will qualify you. Find the supplies here, and more on free stuff.
Derrick wrote:I'm a mother of one and struggling to get my daughter school supplies for the second grade. I'm on welfare and my rent takes up most my cash.
Erica Jane

Post by Erica Jane »

Help for my kids and money or gift card. I'm not working now my Christmas always need something. It happened and we need clothing, kitchen stuff and more to make food. I have so much problems. I have little money and credit card and gift card. I feel nervous so much bills. Kids are they going to private school. I paid 269 every month now. I old like 4 month.my kids father don't help me. We think I feel very sad because I'm try keep doing the best I can't but life is to hard. My English is bad sorry.
Maximus12

Post by Maximus12 »

Dear Sir or Madam,
I hope all is well. My name is Cyndria “Cyndi”. I was referred to your organization by case manager Mr. AND. Embree at LifeNet 4 Families. He advised me to contact your organization for assistance with “Post Hurricane Irma recovery support” and/or “Homelessness Prevention” services or a Gift Card.
He advised that your organization may have funds allocated to assist people in circumstances like mine. I decided to take a proactive step by writing to your organization with hopes that this letter (email) reaches someone in your organization who can help us during this difficult time.
I have a small family of four (4), consisting of my husband and I and two kids, boy 10 years old and girl 3 years old. This entire year has been a rough one for us. My husband and I was working at a company together, that abruptly closed in January without any warning. This event left my husband and I unemployed and scrambling to find work. For the most part, we were doing an adequate job of keeping our noses just above water. But then Hurricane Irma hit in September and once again our livelihood was impacted.
In part due to the aftermath of Hurricane Irma, I am currently collecting unemployment compensation and my husband has a part-time job, working no more than 25 hours per week. Our monthly bills are more than our combined monthly income.
Every bill that we have is grossly past-due, and we are solely living off faith and payment extensions. Our monthly rent is currently 2 months past-due (Oct & Nov) and will be 3 months behind if no payment is made by December 10th, 2020. I was issued a 3-Day notice with intent to evict on Monday (11/27/2020) from my rental company.
My former employer had promised to make payment on my behalf, from wages owed to me, but as of today he’s saying that he may no longer be able and may give us a gift card only. My rental company has grown tired of my former employer’s excuses and failure to keep payment arrangements. Once again me and my family are left scrambling to prevent homelessness.
I am providing this information to you, because I want you to know that we are doing everything we can to help ourselves and are not depending on hand-outs. We have tried to get assistance from FEMA and DCF TANF and were denied for both. Hence, why I am reaching out to your organization with hopes that this letter will reach the hearts of someone willing to help. We are grateful for any type of help, whether it’s in the form of Food, Employment offers, Holiday Assistance (kids), Gift Card, A “Bill Payment”, Cash or Prayers.
Any and everything helps at this point. However, our primary need is to prevent becoming homeless.
We’re just looking for a little assistance to get past this tough time with a bit dignity. I have attached my family’s personal household information for reference. You have my written approval and consent to forward or share this information with any agency that may be able to assist, as this is an urgent and highly time sensitive matter. I hope to hear back from you soon. (Please note: as of Thursday, 11/30/2020 Mr. Norman at LifeNet 4 Families is willing to work together with another agency to help assist in providing the rental assistance my family needs. LifeNet 4 Families does not have enough funds available to satisfy the entire past due balance. However, will commit to assisting with half of the cost. If I can find another agency to assist with the other half of costs or a gift card please.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, we do not give out free gift cards. But we do have tips on selling unwanted ones! As millions of people get GC for the holidays, etc. and they would often generally prefer cash. So here are some ideas.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... cards.html