Senior care in Massachusetts

State and local government assistance programs.
Brit
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Senior care in Massachusetts

Post by Brit »

I am contacting you for my neighbor.
She currently lives in Worcester, MA she has been in the area for a total of
8 months and has yet to find stable living conditions.
I am seeking information to get her into an assisted living program or any type of governmental housing complex.
She is currently is seeking medical attention for depression and other sicknesses.
She has a medical file that can be forwarded also.
Olivia123
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Senior care in Massachusetts

Post by Olivia123 »

Hello, my name is Sean and I am a senior. I live in Bridgewater Massachusetts. I share a one bedroom with a roommate who is also a senior who I partly care for. I sleep on the couch. I have a 15 year old daughter that lives with her mother in Maine. I pay my child support and things are good. But lately my daughter has been neglected by her mother. She's fed and all. Just home alone all the time. My ex doesn't have a job so I'm not sure where she is. But my daughter wants to live with me. It's just I can't afford a two bedroom apartment now with a roommate as we live on a limited income as seniors not to mention the care we need.
I was looking to be pointed in the right direction of some help of going though proper channels in order to get custody of my kid and start receiving child support from her mother so my daughter and I could have our own place. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time and help.
Sean