Need to pay bills before credit is ruined

State and local government assistance programs.
BrentLavara1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need to pay bills before credit is ruined

Post by BrentLavara1 »

Hi, I really need help with the bills. I am receiving an income from the Great lakes Higher education. I can't pay the bills next month. The fact that I have been unemployed for 2 years and I am under being verbal/emotional abused by my own father. The fact that I grew up from a toxic dysfunctional family I can't manage to save any income for myself. He always be taking all my money and won't help me find a job and I have no car to get to places to where I need to go.
Now I be stuck without having any money to pay my bills. The Great lakes higher education told me if I can't manage to pay my bills next month they will ruin my credit score or something and this going to affect me a lot. I really need assistance with this. I am really helpless. I can't pay for anything. Please let me know. I am really in a tough situation that no one can't find any solutions for me.
Phyllis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need to pay bills before credit is ruined

Post by Phyllis »

Hello,
I'm contacting you from Sacramento CA and I am struggling to pay my bills as my credit is getting ruined. I viewed a pdf file when searching assistance for low income families and seen your email address as a contact.
I'm currently looking for help paying my electric bill and credit score repair too.
I didn't see rent or gas expenses as an example of what consumers need help with but if you offer assistance with these two items, I'd like to receive info on qualifications for help on all.