Money to remove a tattoo

State and local government assistance programs.
RachLorDep
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Money to remove a tattoo

Post by RachLorDep »

Hello,
I am 25 years old and I have been a Flight Attendant for the last 2 years which I wouldn't change for anything. I love my job. Recently my employer has announced tattoo restrictions and has suspended me without pay until I get this small tattoo removed. I am in desperate need of getting a small tattoo removed on my finger which I got when I was young and dumb around 17 which I completely regret. Unfortunately with being suspended without pay I have no money to remove the tattoo let alone maintain my bills :(
I am asking if you or a friend or an organization can please help me reach the money I need to get this removed and so I can return to work. I am the type to not ask for help and have always been independent but I am currently in a big hole and need help getting my career back. :( I have looked into laser removal but the healing time takes too long. I have spoken to a plastic surgeon whom can cut the tattoo out which will be allot faster so I can return to work. Please share my story and donate to help me. Every little bit counts and I genuinely thank you with every bit in me.
Coastal

Re: Money to remove a tattoo

Post by Coastal »

I lost my job a few weeks ago, I have no money for my rent, no money for tattoo removal as that was why I was fired from my old job. I also lost my car, it was totaled. I have always been a working mother. I am so scared, between not having money for the rent and nothing for my children for their birthday and no job. I hope you can help me! Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Money to remove a tattoo

Post by Admin »

Sometimes a community action agency may have ideas or referrals. Since a tatoo can impact your ability to get a job, CA often are resources for employment needs. Call a community action agency near you for advice.