Home services

State and local government assistance programs.
Gibson1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Home services

Post by Gibson1 »

Need long-term home services. My husband and I are both in our 70's, my husband is wheelchair bound with neuropathy. I have three artificial joints and a rod in my leg. We receive $1450 per month total. I am told we don't qualify for home services because I have a small savings account (around $7500) for burial and emergencies. Would like some help with my husband's needs and light housekeeping.
VINASKY

Re: Home services

Post by VINASKY »

Hello, My name is Tiffany and I am looking for financial aid on behalf of my client who also needs Home Services. I work for an Employee Assistance Program and my role is to find resources for my clients.
I currently have a client who is a single-mother living in Martin County who is struggling to pay her monthly rent and cannot afford child care or the Home Services care bill. She needs child care over the weekends while she works and she has an ELC child care voucher. I would appreciate any resources you can provide. Please do not hesitate to call my direct line if it would be easier to discuss over the phone.
Best,
Brandy

Post by Brandy »

Hi, my name is Brittany and I work in Home services. I was coming to you for help on my rent. I have really been going through a lot, I work for an elderly personal help service and my hours can be good for some months then they can go down if one of my clients pass. Recently one of my client passed from the Home Care Services I was given and I have not been able to pay rent for this month. I have a 5 year old and a 4 month baby and I’m all out of options. Is there any way you guys could help me?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are home care services for the disabled. You can find them here, at the following link. They can help take care of the elderly or disabled, and also give respite to caregivers. Read more on Home Care.