Past due cremation bill

State and local government assistance programs.
Wifeofone
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Past due cremation bill

Post by Wifeofone »

I just got married March 30, 2013. In December my mother passed away unexpectedly, I am her only surviving family member so the expense has fallen on my shoulders. Started a new job on April 2015. On May 13, 2015 we moved into a two bedroom apartment to accommodate spacing and reduce our monthly rent. On June 3, 2015 my wife lost her job, she is trying desperately to find another but to date has had no luck.
We have just over $700 left on my mothers cremation, which we still have not been allowed to have a memorial for her as the funeral director will not release her until the $1800 is paid in full. We have $485 in rent due, $97 electric past due and our only vehicle is in dire need of $350 in repairs. In a couple of weeks, we will be preparing to send two daughters back to school-supplies, clothes, shoes, and one is in need of eye glasses.
I am not asking for assistance in all of these, but I am begging to please help us with one if not two of them. At least the cremation cost. PLEASE, we just need a chance to get on our feet and a step forward.
Anything you can help with, advise toward another source or give any other assistance in will be greatly appreciated!!
Cman15

Re: Past due cremation bill

Post by Cman15 »

I am acquiring about information about some type of financial aid, in regards of my mother's funeral/cremation costs. The bill at the funeral home was over $5,000 and she has been gone from this world since September 25th and I'm having a problem coming up with the remaining balance. If you can help please let me know.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Since you already have a $5000 bill for cremation, we doubt you can get help. If you asked before paying that outrageous cost then maybe a church or some other agency would have helped. Some social service offices also have indigent burial programs. Anyone, try a local church that maybe your mother or loved one attended.
Cman15 wrote:I am acquiring about information about some type of financial aid, in regards of my mother's funeral/cremation costs. The bill at the funeral home was over $5,000 and she has been gone from this world since September 25th and I'm having a problem coming up with the remaining balance. If you can help please let me know.
British
anti spam: Blue

Post by British »

I had a car Accident on the 18th of February. In consequence of the accident my son past away 2 days later (20th) in my wound. I gave birth to my dead baby boy the 21st. I was 6 months pregnant at the moment. I'm a single mother and I need help paying for the cremation expenses. Please help me please I would be very thankful.