I have zero income

State and local government assistance programs.
Spot Smith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I have zero income

Post by Spot Smith »

Basically I need help with all of my bills this month. Rent is 600, water is 149, gas is 54, cell phone is 250, and electric is just under 200. I am on food stamps, have 0 income after being laid off, can't have kids even though I wanted them in my earlier years. I am single, though caring for my mother who is on the verge of dialysis. No one can help me because I have no children. Any help would be appreciated.
Sanchez

Re: I have zero income

Post by Sanchez »

To whom it may concern,
I currently reside in Victorville CA since July 2015. I live with my son who has zero income and food stamps only. I am a retired veteran due to PTSD and also a senior citizens. I moved here to help my son out of a financial hardship.
We got behind on our utility bills by catching up the rent and car notes. Currently we are scheduled for disconnect for lights today, our water is already off. There are 3 people here, a minor my adult son and myself I am the only with an income at this time. My son is awaiting a decision from SSDI and my grandson is in school. Can you assist us or direct us to where we can be assisted. Thank you in advance.
Sincerely
Slaybells

Post by Slaybells »

Hi,
I'm 27 and a single mom to a 5 month old baby boy with zero income in my home.
I'm currently unemployed as I have to stay home with my son at the moment as well as an accident I have with my dominate hand that put me out of work.
I need help with food, as well as possible financial assistance.
I feel the government doesn't care to give any help and only wants to help people who are trying to scam something out of them. Any help would be truly helpful.
I live in Wheatley heights NY (on long island)
Thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Zero income makes it tough. Not much you can do. You need an income/job. Your comment of the government not helping is 100% incorrect. In fact, the government gives too much assistance. So your attitude is poor. Anyhow, try this for financial aid for single moms. there may be options for you...or really for your 5 month year old kid. But get a job...the economy is booming.
Slaybells wrote:Hi,
I'm 27 and a single mom to a 5 month old baby boy with zero income in my home.
I'm currently unemployed as I have to stay home with my son at the moment as well as an accident I have with my dominate hand that put me out of work.
I need help with food, as well as possible financial assistance.
I feel the government doesn't care to give any help and only wants to help people who are trying to scam something out of them. Any help would be truly helpful.
I live in Wheatley heights NY (on long island)
Thank you so much.