We badly need household items

State and local government assistance programs.
LaveonBell
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

We badly need household items

Post by LaveonBell »

I have 2 children with disabilities and have been experiencing extreme hardships for 2 years. My children need clothing as our washer and dryer broke and I had to throw most of our clothing. We need household items like towels and sheets. I am currently enrolled as a student at MT Hood community college trying to make the most of our monthly income totaling $500 which isn't enough to pay monthly rent or buy the items for the home we need. Which has us facing eviction during the winter. Any help would be a blessing. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: We badly need household items

Post by Admin »

We have an entire "page" dedicated to your need. Furniture, free clothes, appliance repairs (for free) and much more is listed. Most of the assistance is from charities, but locate programs that give free stuff to needy, income qualified families.
LaveonBell wrote:Any help would be a blessing. Thank you.
Cardinals

Post by Cardinals »

My Family is struggling to pay rent, and in need of Personal Care and Household items. Any Kind of Help or assistance would be a Blessing. I'm disabled and am on Disability, and My Mother just lost her job. I hate asking for help for the household. I've been praying, and giving this to God, asking him to connect me with the right people, I know that God Answers Prayers on his time. Thank you! And God Bless!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Clothing closets or thrift stores can be an option. They often have personal care and household goods. Also some agency on aging offices help the disabled with those needs since disabled. Here are details. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... osets.html
Cardinals wrote:My Family is struggling to pay rent, and in need of Personal Care and Household items. Any Kind of Help or assistance would be a Blessing. I'm disabled and am on Disability, and My Mother just lost her job. I hate asking for help for the household. I've been praying, and giving this to God, asking him to connect me with the right people, I know that God Answers Prayers on his time. Thank you! And God Bless!
AnnaMom

Post by AnnaMom »

I am an indigent guy that is in need of clothing, household appliances or items and furniture. I wear size 40 pants and XL shirts. I been homeless 3 years and have someone trying to get my place. I can't work by of seizures, back issues, schizophrenia, Etc. I am currently fighting disability and supposed to be receiving sometime in December to first of the year. I also have a 4 year old daughter and I do get to see occasionally. I am trying to get back on my feet so that I can get shared parenting. Her name is Destiny. I am trying to also provide what she needs as far as household items, which she badly needs too. I have nothing far as funds goes to help me out at the moment. I am best contacted on my cell phone that is provided for me.
If you can help me out I am in Richland County, Shelby Ohio 44875. I also can be reached through mail at my dad's address which is Shelby Ohio 44875. Please get back to me as soon as possible. God bless you and have a wonderful day. By the way my name is Michael.