Our income does not start until next week

State and local government assistance programs.
Stevie99
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Our income does not start until next week

Post by Stevie99 »

My family and I need help getting our bills caught up instead of always being behind and having to make larger payments on a weekly basis. My husband is the only one working right now due to having a baby. Our electric has been shut off we are behind in rent and due to the recent holiday.
Since the 4th of July he's been off work for 2 weeks. We have no income until next week and we don't know what we are going to do. We are a family of 6 and need help to get our bills current so we can keep on the budget we have for ourselves. We can't afford the essential things we need because we can't get ahead.
Underwood
anti spam: Blue

Re: Our income does not start until next week

Post by Underwood »

I Am a Father & husband. My family have had a unfortunate situation where the home we was leasing to own was infested with black mold & we was unable to afford or get the owner to help & get the problem corrected so I was forced to suddenly have to move my family out immediately . I'm a hardworking man starting a new job next week and will get paid then. With this such big unexpected expense & my other bills I am behind. I have exulted all of my funds & have to wait till another 2 pay checks & it seems since I'm not on welfare or assistance & trying to take care of my family by working & not living off the state they won’t help someone trying to help themselves & just feel on a little bit of a struggle so if there’s anything or program that can help me with the 350.00 water deposit for my family. If you do then I won't have to go through the Christmas holiday without water. We have been trying & without water for 3 weeks.  None of the programs in Genesee county or Salvation army won't help with water deposits so if there's anything you could do to guide or bless my family while I wait for my income to start next week. We stay in Flint Michigan 48504.
#WATERCRISIS ...Thank You
Nia Naccidd
anti spam: Blue

Re: Our income does not start until next week

Post by Nia Naccidd »

I have been going through a very difficult time. My  husband lost his job in December of 2017 and has had a very difficult time finding a new job. He recently just attained employment but his income does not start until next week. Right now, our l see is up at our current home we rent, and we need to move. We can afford the new place, but we need help with the deposit and first month’s rent. Are there any programs that can help me with this? If we don’t come up with the money by the end of next week we don’t know what we are going to do, we will be homeless. We aren’t looking for a permanent solution . We just need this help until my husband starts getting his check.