Selling possessions to pay the bills

State and local government assistance programs.
Greene
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Selling possessions to pay the bills

Post by Greene »

To Whom It May Concern,
I live in Atlanta GA 31204. I was laid off my job as a Dental Assistant. I am on my third appeal with the GADOL which I filed the third appeal Monday December 14, 2015. I have contacted my County for financial services with no avail. My transportation has been repossessed, my water has been disconnected and I face Georgia Power and Phone disconnection on Thursday December 17, 2015. I have been selling my personal belongings out of my home for food and my medication. My Rent is past due by two months now, I do not know what else to do to get help. Can you please contact me with advice on where or what I need to do for someone to please help me.
Thank You,
Shades
anti spam: Blue

Re: Selling possessions to pay the bills

Post by Shades »

Housing for my homeless needs. I have an eviction notice. They want to file a motion to vacate due to domestic violence. I am also a student who is in duress. I am currently at a crisis respite my issues. I feel I can't manage on my own.
I am flunking out of school. My hardship is what I am facing right now and my resources have failed me.
My health is poor; my teeth, obesity, vision and depression and grief. I managed to make this effort for a start of regaining my independence. I am 55 years old.
Employment is something I need and working online would be good for me at this time. My credit card company has been taking money from me for about 20 years. I paid them and they would not release me.
They garnish my wages every time I work, and I am selling stuff to raise money. This is from a 400 dollar catalog credit line. I have written the company and sent receipts showing not only that I paid but I also worked for the company when I played it. My money should be returned.
The department dropped this is so unfair. They also been threatened to take my income taxes.
Please any information you have on any of these matters, please feel free to email me any questions. I will answer.
I have family legal issues and child support. The local child protective service is in this mess also. Please put me on your guestbook list, and help me sell more goods to bring in more money. Thank you for your assistance and this could change my life for the good.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Selling possessions to pay the bills

Post by Admin »

If you are selling possessions, then trey using a loan too. They can provide you cash (and time) to pay back the funds. Then, if you make the payments, you get your items back. But note the interest rates can be high. But read more on pawn shop loans.