BOSTON ASSISTANCE

State and local government assistance programs.
smithrobbie79

BOSTON ASSISTANCE

Post by smithrobbie79 »

I NEED HELP AND I LIVE IN BOSTON. I NEED HELP WITH MANY BILLS, MY MORTGAGE, AND UTILITIES. Please advise and let me know where I can turn to.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: BOSTON ASSISTANCE

Post by Admin »

smithrobbie79 wrote:I NEED HELP AND I LIVE IN BOSTON. I NEED HELP WITH MANY BILLS, MY MORTGAGE, AND UTILITIES. Please advise and let me know where I can turn to.
Here are a couple Boston Assistance Programs.

HeatWorks -
Services provided to those who need help in Boston may include: weatherization /Insulation; replacement of broken heating system with an energy efficient one

Senior Home Emergency Home Repair Program-
Help seniors prepare their homes for winter and deal with winter heating bills
Pintos

Post by Pintos »

After the death of my mom, a major transition was made resulting in living expenses exceeding income. Boston is an expensive city to live in. I try so hard to live right, stay positive, and to keep the faith. At this time, major repair is needed for only means of transportation, insurance due for 2 months and taxes on inoperable vehicle. I do not have any assistance (extended family and few friends are also struggling financially). Please inform me of available assistance in the Boston MA area. I need transportation to get to work (financial difficulty over one year). Or really anything can help, as I can pay some bills and postpone others if need be.
Magenta

Post by Magenta »

I'm in need of energy bill assistance and food. My power is going to be shut off on Monday April 30. My bill is 1000 dollars. I need help in stopping the disconnection and help to apply for low income energy assistance in Boston and getting food for my kids. I would like to enter into a manageable payment plan. I have school age children and the youngest has autism. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you want a payment plan, call your utility company. If you want food and financial aid for your bills, try Catholic Charities in Boston for help. They may also help your school aged children too.
Magenta wrote:I'm in need of energy bill assistance and food. My bill is 1000 dollars. I need help in stopping the disconnection and help to apply for low income energy assistance in Boston and getting food for my kids. I would like to enter into a manageable payment plan. I have school age children and the youngest has autism. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.