Gasoline cards

State and local government assistance programs.
Larrysfish
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Gasoline cards

Post by Larrysfish »

I tried all these different agencies to look for help. I was with this guy that wanted to have a Baby. I got pregnant and then all the sudden he doesn't want the baby so he kicked me out. I was living in Arizona but I'm moving back to Wisconsin. I came here with nothing and I went back to my old job that I was working for before but now it has closed down and I am on disability and it is hard for me to work but where I was working before I got injured.
At his job he was hurt, and he knew what was wrong with me so when I was hurting I could take a break. I was wondering what all you could help me with gasoline cards because right now I am struggling. I'm not working. I had the baby and I have two other kids. All my stuff is still in Arizona I put it in a storage but I'm paying on every month, and it is getting very hard to pay for it.
I asked about gas cards when I first moved out here they told me there is none. I was on the phone calling all different agencies for help and nobody would return my calls. They told me there is nothing out there to help.
I was wondering if you guys can try to help me so I can really get my stuff out of Arizona and get gas cards to do it that would save me some money every month because right now I'm struggling to pay my rent, my phone bill, my electric and I just don't know what to do. Thank you.
Thee Ripper
anti spam: Blue

Re: Gasoline cards

Post by Thee Ripper »

I just moved to Natalia with my husband and four children. I am unable pay for gas to get somewhere to put in applications to get a job. I am in desperate need of help so that I can support my family. We need to get the water switched over to our name, which costs $700. Please help by sending us a gasoline card as soon as possible. I am extremely desperate.
TheSystem

Post by TheSystem »

I need help with a gas voucher. I recently found out I'm pregnant, so my boyfriend and I are trying extra hard to get stable again. I recently lost my job & been have trouble with making it to job interview due to not having enough gas. My boyfriend recently just got a job working at Sky Harbor airport but has to miss days already because we are having trouble with gasoline and need a card to help us pay for it. If we could get help with gas it would really make a big difference. Thank you.
LisaDurmant

Post by LisaDurmant »

I just left my husband I was in an abusive relationship. I just found an apartment but my unemployment barely covers the rent. I have a dodge Durango and I keep getting calls for interviews but I have no gas to get there. My driver door won't close all the way but I am not ashamed to drive it. I need a job as welll as gasoline cards my husband won't let me see my son. I need to get an attorney. Please help!!!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Dodge Durangos are very fuel inefficient and waste gasoline. Get a better car...that may improve your chance to getting to a job. But until then, for your short term needs, try a charity gas voucher program. While they are rare, sometimes they can help.
LisaDurmant wrote:I have a dodge Durango and I keep getting calls for interviews but I have no gas to get there. My driver door won't close all the way but I am not ashamed to drive it. I need a job as welll as gasoline cards my husband won't let me see my son.