Children back

State and local government assistance programs.
Los Dell
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Children back

Post by Los Dell »

My children have been separated from me and I miss them so much. In order to be reunited, I have to provide a big enough house, and have a stable job. I do work 40 hours at Wal-Mart now, and I am now renting a big enough house but I just can’t seem to do rent, all utilities, AND get their rooms set up (beds and such). All I want for Christmas in a few months is my children back. Is there anything you can do to help me? I'm at the end of my rope.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Children back

Post by Admin »

TANF cash aid often helps with that, as it encourages re-unification of children and parents. And TANF also provides cash for the bills, rent, beds, and more. But the house will just be regular....cash aid is minimal and you need a job.

Los Dell wrote:My children have been separated from me and I miss them so much. In order to be reunited, I have to provide a big enough house, and have a stable job. I do work 40 hours at Wal-Mart now, and I am now renting a big enough house but I just can’t seem to do rent, all utilities, AND get their rooms set up (beds and such). All I want for Christmas in a few months is my children back. Is there anything you can do to help me? I'm at the end of my rope.