Higher education bills building up

State and local government assistance programs.
Margarita
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Higher education bills building up

Post by Margarita »

Hi, I really need help with the bills I am receiving from the Great lakes Higher education. I can't pay the bills next month.
The fact that I have been unemployed for 2 years and I am under being verbal/emotional abused by my own father. The fact that I grew up from a toxic dysfunctional family and I can't manage to save any income for myself. He always be taking all my money, he won't help me find a job and I have no car to get to places to where I need to go and how I be stuck without having any money to pay my bills.
The Great lakes higher education told me if I can't manage to pay my bills next month they will ruin my credit score or something and this going to affect me a lot. I really need assistance with this. I am really helpless. I can't pay for anything. They never send me an email regarding about my bills that I owe and never gave me the amount so pretty much owe them about $5K and something dollars. I have not been enrolled back to college yet until this upcoming August or September. This bill I can't pay for it and I really need help paying this type of bill and I can't let my credit turn out to be bad for me. Please let me know. I am really in a tough situation that no one can't find any solutions for me.
PRLong
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Higher education bills building up

Post by PRLong »

Good morning, My name is Diamond M. I've been facing some very difficult financial problems. I can provide any necessary documentation. I live in GA. Statesboro, GA to be exact. I have rent, phone bill, higher education bills and car note. My rent is 449 all inclusive, it is current. I live where they would call "Campus housing." Any who, I'm behind maybe 2-3 months on my car note & I’m desperately seeking help. If I can get some type of assistance in bringing it current. I'm 22 years young and my only source of income right now is ARMY NATIONAL GUARD. I don't want to lose my car as it is my only transportation and my way to "Drill" when it's time for me to report in.
Facing family issues and other personal things this is why I live alone and need help. I'm still searching and job hunting and actually looking to receive some calls soon. It's just very stressful as the Collection attempts are steady. Please point me in the right direction. I can't manage all this right now on my own. I fell behind once I lost my job and ever since then things have taking a turn for the worst ever. I can manage getting my rent up but like I said I don't want to lose my car. PLEASE HELP. I can go further into details and explain everything if there's some assistance out there for higher education bills. Quick assistance as I don't know how much longer I can stop them from actually doing a repo on my car?