Money needed by 5 P.M. today

State and local government assistance programs.
Diane100
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Money needed by 5 P.M. today

Post by Diane100 »

Hello, I live in Greenville, North Carolina. I am a mother of 2 girl’s ages 5 year old and a 3 year old. I recently lost my job and I am struggling badly. I am job searching but, yet no luck. I lost my place last Friday due to not having any money to cover my rent. I moved in with my kid’s father who is having a tough time covering his bills.
So we need assistance with our utility bill. We have until 5p.m. today to have it paid or they will be off...we are about $200 short...We have tried the Social services and Salvation army who both are out of funds. Can you please help us?
Eckhard

Re: Money needed by 5 P.M. today

Post by Eckhard »

Home address El Paso Texas. I have two kids with disabilities 9 and 11 years old and we all need help by 5pm by the end of the day. I have been out of work due to surgery for those girls. I receive government assistance for my kids. I was well good with my bills but this past months my car has been in and out from the shop for different reasons and my electric bill is really over my income and I have been focus on groceries and my kid’s needs, school, clothes and some of my bills. I have not get back on line. It has been really hard, I ask for help my 5pm because I’m a single mother with no family help and missed work for the disability surgeries. Please let me know how can you assist me today or who else to contact, I don’t have a car still but I will make my best to go where somebody can help me and my kids, I can't be with no water or electricity. I have go to different places but no luck, I appreciate any help thank you so much. God bless you all.
Cory
anti spam: Blue

Post by Cory »

Hi, my name is Linda.  I have been out of work without pay from a work related injury from the USPS since August 2019.  I haven’t paid rent since May and will be facing an eviction soon and need money by 5pm today. My electric and gas are so far behind and food is a major issue as well. I would appreciate and assistance you could possibly provide me by 5pm today. I live at Washington St, in Whitman. Thanking you in advance for your help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The USPS should have some good disability benefits and financial aid for people with a work related injury. What has the company said? In addition to that, find emergency help in Whitman County.
Cory wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:52 am Hi, my name is Linda.  I have been out of work without pay from a work related injury from the USPS since August 2019.  I haven’t paid rent since May and will be facing an eviction soon and need money by 5pm today. My electric and gas are so far behind and food is a major issue as well. I would appreciate and assistance you could possibly provide me by 5pm today. I live at Washington St, in Whitman. Thanking you in advance for your help.
Lulu Chu

Post by Lulu Chu »

I currently pay a little over $650 for my rent and I work part time at Old Navy. Now that the summer is over and I will be going back to school full time and pay for my insurance and car payments, and I need the money by 5pm today. I'm not sure how I will be able to afford paying for my living. I recently started looking up online today if there was any way I could get assistance for my living situation.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If it impossible to get "money" by 5pm. You need to apply, agencies need to process forms, review the information and verify it, etc. That is even if they have any funds to begin with. Regardless, it is impossible to get rent help that quickly. But if have other more realistic expectations, look here for emergency rental assistance. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html
Lulu Chu wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:49 pm I currently pay a little over $650 for my rent and I work part time at Old Navy. Now that the summer is over and I will be going back to school full time and pay for my insurance and car payments, and I need the money by 5pm today. I'm not sure how I will be able to afford paying for my living. I recently started looking up online today if there was any way I could get assistance for my living situation.