Financial help while restarting a new career

State and local government assistance programs.
TimPfeifer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Financial help while restarting a new career

Post by TimPfeifer »

I am going to welding school in Jacksonville, Fl. I cannot find a job and need help paying rent, food and utilities. I have two roommates and I will also put them in danger of being evicted if I cannot pay my way. I am trying to get my career started as a welder and I desperately need help until I find a job. Please respond.
Maxie Mac
anti spam: Blue

Re: Financial help while restarting a new career

Post by Maxie Mac »

Hello,
I have been on disability since 2-8-13, but even so I am trying to start a new job. I have applied for SSI and SS benefits and have been turned down twice. I am now waiting to appear for a judge about my disability, but have not been given a time when this is to happen.
I am in dire need of assistance. I received no money from anyone since that time and it is a daily struggle to figure out how I am going to get through all this without loosing everything. Anything you could do to help financially would be greatly appreciated. I believe it said to include my address which is Columbus, IN 47201.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Financial help while restarting a new career

Post by Admin »

Yes, disability (SSI) etc. is hard to get and often rejected one or more times. Good for you in starting a new job. There are financial assistance programs in Columbus Indiana that you can apply for while you seek support. We have many programs listed on our site.
Maxie Mac wrote:Hello,
I have been on disability since 2-8-13, but even so I am trying to start a new job. I have applied for SSI and SS benefits and have been turned down twice. I am now waiting to appear for a judge about my disability, but have not been given a time when this is to happen.
I am in dire need of assistance. I received no money from anyone since that time and it is a daily struggle to figure out how I am going to get through all this without loosing everything. Anything you could do to help financially would be greatly appreciated. I believe it said to include my address which is Columbus, IN 47201.