Permit for immigrant

State and local government assistance programs.
Mnadi
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Permit for immigrant

Post by Mnadi »

I had to recently resign from my job because my mother has become ill and is no longer able to care for my son. I thought we would be able to make it fine, but my husband is an immigrant and still does not have a permit to work in the U.S. and his hours have been cut to 15-20 a week. With a monthly amount of $650, it is very difficult to even buy groceries.
Rufina Gonzalez
anti spam: Blue

Re: Permit for immigrant

Post by Rufina Gonzalez »

Good day,
I am a parent of a 22 year old son, who has been out on his own since 2013 due to a crackdown on immigrants. He went to AZ worked at a store got transferred back to Alabama, and on the 21st on December 2016 they fired him because of too many points....anyway he is living in Toney AL. He has done the paperwork for unemployment, for his work permit as well as food stamps, and then now his roommate wants to move back with his mom and dad, (which the home they are staying in son and roommate has no electricity) so my son could now be out of a place to live (he cannot stay with us).
Now my son has no job, no food, no permit to work being an immigrant, no vehicle to go back and forth to interview let alone getting back and forth to a job. I just do not know how to help him, and could be out of a place to live. What can you do for him? Or help? Advice?
Thank you for your time,
Papen

Post by Papen »

Good day, I really need your help. I have had two very traumatic miscarriages and I want a baby so bad. I did some research and gathered some information on some tests I would need to do to know why this miscarriage is reoccurring and these test cost quiet alot and we don’t have insurance.
I and my husband are undocumented immigrants and you know how difficult it is surviving here without a permit. We came here for a better life for our children. I had to quit my job when I got pregnant the second time because I felt I needed rest for the pregnancy to stay but I ended up losing it again. We just want one child.
I have never wanted anything this bad. I know you are wondering how we would take care of the baby when it comes but I promise to work with everything I have to ensure the baby doesn't lack nothing. Please help my family. Please if you can refer us to a doctor or a lab for the necessary test. God bless you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

We are not sure. Programs for immigrants are harder to come by, but there are a few to try. But funds for pregnancy related expenses, espcially to have a kid, are even harder to get we imaging. But anyhow, find immigration assistance programs for you and your husband.
Papen wrote:I and my husband are undocumented immigrants and you know how difficult it is surviving here without a permit. We came here for a better life for our children. I had to quit my job when I got pregnant the second time because I felt I needed rest for the pregnancy to stay but I ended up losing it again. We just want one child.