School uniforms as the other ones are old

State and local government assistance programs.
Oreily18
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

School uniforms as the other ones are old

Post by Oreily18 »

I have three kids which two are in school. I have a job but only make $11.00 an hour. Both of my kids are honor roll students but this year has been financially hard. Social services has help me with my electric and I thank them for that but I just can't afford supplies, uniforms, or shoes. Please help kids who are wanting to be on school and make their grades all the time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: School uniforms as the other ones are old

Post by Admin »

Ask social services for school uniforms and supplies too. Maybe a program such as TANF can help pay for them. Or if not maybe the case worker has suggestions for you. As they often know of programs run by clothing closets and/or the Salvation Army. If that does not help, then locate free school uniforms for your two kids.
Cuban1

Post by Cuban1 »

Hi, I need help with my water bill and the main thing that concerns me that I can't afford to get my kids school supplies, uniforms and cloths. I became disabled in 2013 after an unexpected brain surgery they removed my pituitary gland and a tumor. I stayed in the hospital 4 months all alone I lost all my hair. I was going blind and I couldn't walk for about 1 year.
I’m on allot of medication now and one of them causes my bones to get brittle and they will break easily if I fall hit it on something. I know have compressed fractures in my back. I'm in constant pain everyday all day. And now that I have cushings syndrome it caused me to get diabetes severe HDP. I get infection and sick real easy. My doctor said I will no longer work because I don't know when I'm going to feel OK to work and disability has denied me 4 times.
My kids till this day are emotionally disturbed because they didn't think I was going to make it. I'm always in and out of the hospitals. They had to shower me cook put me in and out my bed. That’s why it breaks my heart that they don't have any school uniforms or things or cloths.
MSo if you could please help with school things/cloths and water bill I would greatly appreciate it. My kids are 26, 15, 11, 8 and 5. I have all my medical papers if you need to see them. Thanks and god bless.
GabrielTh

Post by GabrielTh »

I am raising my grand babies on less than 800.00 a month and I can't get help. Every time I try to get energy assistance they say no funds available. Is there anyone that helps with school uniforms or supplies? I tried toys for tots last Christmas but it was too late to apply. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.