Free dinners for the disabled

State and local government assistance programs.
Allison
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Free dinners for the disabled

Post by Allison »

Hello. I am living with my mother and law and she’s disabled. She has a lot of medical problems. She’s a diabetic and she had a leg amputated. I take care of her full time. I want to know how to get her the free frozen dinners in Talladega County in Alabama.
Derrick

Re: Free dinners for the disabled

Post by Derrick »

Hi, I'm trying to get emergency help ASAP. I need food for dinner. My electric was turned off on Wednesday and have nothing to pay to get it back on. I am on Social Security Disability and only get $1028 a month and just alone for my car insurance is $247. I don't have a dollar after a few days of getting my check.
I don't even go food shopping. So can you please help me, I've called so many people and getting no where and have to fill out applications and it's been almost a week with no electric and can't do all that. Please help me or if you know someone that can. I don't ever ask for help and I'm sorry I am asking you. Thank you and gave a good day.
Goodman

Post by Goodman »

Yes, I am a single mother with a disability. I don't have a job but I have 3 kid,s 2 boys and 1 girl that will need help for Thanksgiving and Christmas and I myself need some help with some bills if possible. We need food and ingredients for our dinner.
Where can I sign up or where do I need to go to get help? I am staying with someone right now. I'm located in Denton Texas thanks!!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are disabled, you may be able to get home delivery of food, meals, ingredients, and what not. There is one service to use, and it is free (though a donation is appreciated). Find details, and sign up here, for meals on wheels.
Goodman wrote:We need food and ingredients for our dinner.
Where can I sign up or where do I need to go to get help? I am staying with someone right now. I'm located in Denton Texas thanks!!
Pleasant

Post by Pleasant »

I'm writing this email to inquire about Christmas help for my disabled daughter living in Ozark Montana. She is extremely Ill and waiting on her SSI to be approved. Her husband works up to 6 days a week. But, have fallen on hard times lately. She told me they weren't having Christmas until later next year when things were (hopefully) better. They have no food for a meal or dinner and no toys.
She has 2 boys, age 14 and age 10. Is there any help out there, at least a meal, for her this year for Christmas?
I'm her mother but only get 733 a month cos I'm disabled. I have 9 grand kids so I can't do for any of them. I've recently had 3 surgeries myself and am still recovering.
If you can help her, please email her. She doesn't know where to go to look for help, as they have only lived up there close to 3 years. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are food pantries and soup kitchens at the Salvation Army near you. Try them for a meal. There are also many resources for the disabled. I hope she finds the food and help she needs.