Reunite a family

State and local government assistance programs.
Rose1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Reunite a family

Post by Rose1 »

A young lady is homeless in the Muskegon area of MI. Her son is here in SA. We can provide her housing and there is a job here for her and her son is here. We just don't have the money for a bus ticket.
Please help us reunite this mother with her child and give them a new start. If you can't help please help us find someone who can. Thank you band god bless through him anything is possible!
Gronk

Re: Reunite a family

Post by Gronk »

Hello, I recently moved to new haven CT from NY to be re-united with my fiancé and three kids and my fiancé recently left us maybe three weeks now and I was unemployed and just found a job at Walmart but didn't start yet. I have bills and I don’t know how I will pay them. And I’m trying to find out any organization that can't just help me until I'm able to do it on my own or a jump-start. If you have any information it would help me so much.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Reunite a family

Post by Admin »

Since you have a job lined up, and an income coming in, we have info on public aid in NY. Maybe a program can help you feed your 3 kids and get the support you need until that job starts.
Gronk wrote:Hello, I recently moved to new haven CT from NY to be re-united with my fiancé and three kids and my fiancé recently left us maybe three weeks now and I was unemployed and just found a job at Walmart but didn't start yet. I have bills and I don’t know how I will pay them. And I’m trying to find out any organization that can't just help me until I'm able to do it on my own or a jump-start. If you have any information it would help me so much.