Hurt in a car accident

State and local government assistance programs.
Apple
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Hurt in a car accident

Post by Apple »

I'm looking for emergency assistance for a friend who was in a car accident two weeks ago and needs a one-time donation of animal feed for 14 horses. She cares for on her property (she is NOT a non-profit organization but cares for the animals out of her own pocket).
She is a single woman who is on her own and has a good job that normally provides her with sufficient income to care for the animals but due to a car accident she was in two weeks ago and the cost of repairing her vehicle and other expenses she is really in a difficult bind and needs help with the alfalfa. She will need to purchase to feed these horses on the 10th of December. Any information you can provide in the way of some possible help\donations would be much appreciated. This is a one-time only emergency assistance needed due to the bills from this accident that will allow her to get 'caught up' monetarily.
Roman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Hurt in a car accident

Post by Roman »

Hi, I am 29 I grew up very fast because my mom had 4 children and left my dad. The boys my brothers all have families. I went to FL to try to fix things with mom but came home. I wanted dad happy. They became friends so my dad payed 3 months’ rent to get away. Well sadly when he got there he had congestible heart fail, liver and both kidneys failed when he was hurt in a car accident.
My dad’s very ill and has to stay in FL. We have two more months paid on rent. I do not have a car which is the major problem I can't go get jobs and an education. I want to work and keep our home and rent. Dad cannot have no stress after the car accident so I am trying anything I can to get help. I am broke and have no way to work to keep our house. Please if someone can please help please call please. I pray a miracle will happen. Thank you so much.