Just trying to help the homeless

State and local government assistance programs.
Los Dell
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Just trying to help the homeless

Post by Los Dell »

My mom has homeless boy living with her and he has become totally dependent on her. He's unemployed, lost driver’s license, car may be broken, and he is depressed. He focuses on her problems. He borrows money from her but never pays portion of utility, never pays rent and more.
This has caused me and brother to hate him because he says my mom is his grandma. He compares us and my mom, who is so gullible she takes his side to protect him. He is sick all the time says moving out never does on on....help.
Sami Parker

Re: Just trying to help the homeless

Post by Sami Parker »

It me my husband and dog and 3 cats and we are homeless. We need help I’m the only one working due to his back and health problems and I am going to be having to get surgery on my feet for plantar fasciitis and arthritis and bone spurs in both feet. I’m going to have to be off work for a bit and my job is threatening to let me go if I can't be on my feet and work. So, it’s had surgery and lose our house and be homeless or don't have surgery which I desperately need to get better to work. Please help bills, rent anything will help as I want someone to help me - the homeless. Pass it along to others you may know as well if they can help too. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Just trying to help the homeless

Post by Admin »

There are homeless assistance programs, but it is harder to find when you have pet. But try shelters, Salvation Army, and local churches too. There is also rehousing for the homeless, and look here for homeless assistance programs when in crisis.