Broken car, rent needed, and kids are disabled

State and local government assistance programs.
Shannon12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Broken car, rent needed, and kids are disabled

Post by Shannon12 »

I really need help paying my back rent. I have 2 disabled kids. I need help paying my back rent which is 2.200. My fridge is giving up too and I keep buying food every 3 days. Plus my car is breaking down keep fixing it. My handicap kids are always getting sick and that why I keep fixing my car. I'm a single mother of 5 kids. Is there anyone could help me? We are going to be homeless soon.
Baptist

Re: Broken car, rent needed, and kids are disabled

Post by Baptist »

Hello. I live with my aunt and cousins, and I have twin disabled boys myself. I am emailing you today because I need help with my first month’s rent and security deposit and a car. My aunt’s house is very small, and we are forcing being kicked out, I have to have 2 97$ money orders before the end of this month or I will lose my chances of having my own place for my disabled boys. Please email me back if you can help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Broken car, rent needed, and kids are disabled

Post by Admin »

Those are a lot of needs. Do you have anywhere else to stay (other than Aunts) as you are obviously not financially stable - self sufficient and with multiple kids who are disabled your expenses will be very high. You will need a significant income. Anyway, try these Anoka County assistance programs.
Baptist wrote:Hello. I live with my aunt and cousins, and I have twin disabled boys myself. I am emailing you today because I need help with my first month’s rent and security deposit and a car. My aunt’s house is very small, and we are forcing being kicked out, I have to have 2 97$ money orders before the end of this month or I will lose my chances of having my own place for my disabled boys. Please email me back if you can help me.