No life insurance from deceased spouse

State and local government assistance programs.
L Nolan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

No life insurance from deceased spouse

Post by L Nolan »

I am writing you because I am looking into some places that might be able to help my family. My wife passed away on December 2015, since she was so young and we did not have life insurance or any kind of insurance. We have two kids and we have been working on raising the money for two weeks now and are still $4000.00 behind on the funeral and burial costs, and the funeral is coming up on Friday and Saturday so we are running out of options and would be devastated if we weren't able to do the services.
My wife was catholic and she was a member of St. Josephs in Denver. She was an amazing wife and mother to our children and myself. This is the hardest thing I have ever been through, and it’s very important to me that we can come up with the money so that we can lay my wife to rest. I don't know where to look since my spouse passed away, so I thought I would start here, and see if there is any possible way that your company would donate to our memorial fund for my wife, or if you could possibly point me in the direction of someone that would. Please help my family as we lacked life insruance, we would be so thankful if we could get someone’s help and support. I hope to hear back from you soon.
Wertas

Re: No life insurance from deceased spouse

Post by Wertas »

To Whom it May Concern,
  I’ve been to One Stop once before a few years ago when my husband passed away (with no life insurance) and now we’re back in the same position unfortunately. I only get a little bit of a disability check and we’re behind on bills, our gas got shut off.
  Part of my disability is I can’t speak loud enough to be heard over the phone even if I did know which number to call, is there any way you could put me in touch with One Stop by email or can you help me get an appointment with whoever helps pay bills. We’ve been struggling for months trying to it on our own and it’s just really becoming harder and harder since my deceased spouse had no life insurance.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: No life insurance from deceased spouse

Post by Admin »

So sorry for your loss. Too many people do not have life insurance - it is not uncommon. But there are burial and funeral programs. Since you are on disability we assume your income is low enough to apply or qualify. There are different options, and find financial help for burial costs.
Wertas wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:04 am To Whom it May Concern,
  I’ve been to One Stop once before a few years ago when my husband passed away (with no life insurance) and now we’re back in the same position unfortunately. I only get a little bit of a disability check and we’re behind on bills, our gas got shut off.
  Part of my disability is I can’t speak loud enough to be heard over the phone even if I did know which number to call, is there any way you could put me in touch with One Stop by email or can you help me get an appointment with whoever helps pay bills. We’ve been struggling for months trying to it on our own and it’s just really becoming harder and harder since my deceased spouse had no life insurance.