Amputee seeking financial help

State and local government assistance programs.
Sam Thanker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Amputee seeking financial help

Post by Sam Thanker »

I am a recent amputee over 65, no longer able to work and on small Social Security pension. Temporarily behind on bills & payments, have been unable to take care of basic necessities for several months now. Just looking for some assistance to make it through this rough period. Thank you.
BicycleRider

Re: Amputee seeking financial help

Post by BicycleRider »

Hello
I am seeking financial help with rent or funds to secure a more affordable rental.
I have lived in the same rental home for 13 years with my daughter, who is an amputee, and her son. My husband died in 2010 and we have been scraping by since he died.
Recently she move out with her son and I am alone. I will not be able to afford this home by myself. The rent is $925.00 per month and my net income from my fulltime job is under $1,200.00 a month.
I am 55 years old with no affordable health insurance to cover the knee replacement I desperately need. My daughter also has debt from her amputation. My physical condition will not allow me to work another job. I probably could get social security disability but I can't afford to go to the doctor or wait the long determination process.
I have no savings and when my husband died I was left with no insurance money and to make matters worse my income tax returns were used to pay back taxes that we owed.
The car I am driving is borrowed and I have no other transportation.
I need to find help immediately.
If you have a suggestion to where I might find help please contact me. Thank you.
Ditka

Post by Ditka »

Need help with getting utilities on rent and deposit. I'm am on SSI due to an amputation. I received 650 this month and paid my rent electric and water but they are in ex fiancé name and now I'm being put out and have no money.
I am putting the few things I have in a friends garage and not sure where me and my 15 year old daughter is going yet he gave me 3d ays and it is not a situation that she or I need to be in. Please help, and thank you.
RINA ELLIS

Post by RINA ELLIS »

Hi, I provide home care who is a disabled double amputee.  He needs financial assistance for rent and the electric bill. His SSI check is 750/ month.
His car was recently reposed due to late payments. There are days throughout the month where he has no electricity.
Please advise if he may qualify for any financial assistance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Of course there is disability. As being an amputee should qualify someone no questions asked. But living on $750 is not enough to obviously sustain one self....not even close. So try some of the Navarro County financial resources.
RINA ELLIS wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:22 am Hi, I provide home care who is a disabled double amputee.  He needs financial assistance for rent and the electric bill. His SSI check is 750/ month.
His car was recently reposed due to late payments. There are days throughout the month where he has no electricity.
Please advise if he may qualify for any financial assistance.
Krampus

Post by Krampus »

Good afternoon,
 My name is Michael Montgomery. I live in Hephzibah, GA. I am disabled by amputation of both feet and I am homebound without a car or nearby transportation. I believe I qualify under these circumstances but I need more info from you. 54 year old bilateral amputee and in process of chapter 13 bankruptcy. Homebound and in a wheelchair most of the day.
 Thank you and look forward to speaking with you soon. Please send links to available options.