A couple hundred dollars needed

State and local government assistance programs.
DePalma Der
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

A couple hundred dollars needed

Post by DePalma Der »

I recently moved away from my husband and am now leaving in my own place with my daughter and soon to be born son. I usually pay rent on time and usually have some amount of money all the time, but because of my husband's terrible work ethic and behavior I have had to pay for everything. I am recently struggling and need help. If I could even receive a couple hundred dollars that would be so helpful. I could figure out the rest from there. I just need a boost.
Melvin

Re: A couple hundred dollars needed

Post by Melvin »

Need financial assistance with rent and bills as unemployment isn't helping enough and payment schedule is inconsistent which is causing me to be late on bills and be put further back. I only need a couple hundred or so dollars. I was laid off from my job just as I found out my fiancé was pregnant and we have 3 children already. I'm desperate for a job and any possible help to point me in the right direction towards a job or temporary help is immensely appreciated.
Tysus

Post by Tysus »

Ok first I'm in Louisville Kentucky.
Anything someone could help me with I'd appreciate it. I need hundreds of dollars and advice. My electric bill is about $250. On the verge of disconnection. Was going to seven counties for past issues, from evil men. Until, I realized they don't want to help me, they wanted to put me in some crazy mental ward. I'm 39, and I feel I just need to deal with 2 molesters, 1 rapist, mom beat me for being too much like my biological dad. I'm disowned, haven't seen my 21 year old son in about 2 years. Peers and drugs, changed him, want him to get help and I know only when he's ready. I have a 95 ford Taurus cracked block I believe. Don't know what to do it. I'm almost $1000 behind on rent. About 3 months behind. I have some work at home jobs I'm going to be doing. But I still have to catch up. Maybe a $200 or so per month would help - just a couple hundred dollars at first.
I have to find a new doctor as of 2 weeks ago,
Want a last name change because, if I was to pass over now. I'd have a molester’s last name. I can't have that happen.
I need a push in the right direction. I'm going to run out of Paxil, lg&e disconnected, lose my apartment. Please I need some help please.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It seems like you need more than a couple hundred bucks. But try the Louisville assistance programs.
Generally the less money you need the higher chance of getting it. Provided you qualify, have a job or ability to be self-sufficient, etc.
Tysus wrote:Ok first I'm in Louisville Kentucky.