Tips for a social worker for my clients

State and local government assistance programs.
Hickory
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Tips for a social worker for my clients

Post by Hickory »

Good morning,
I’m a Social Work Intern at the South Pasadena Senior Center. Currently I am working with a client who is 63 years old and is being evicted from his home. He will be transitioning to the Orange County area by the end of April, but currently has no place to go. Are there any services that he can apply for in Orange County? I’m working with him on applying for GR and the Cal Fresh program, but looking for tips as was wondering if there’s any housing programs that he can qualify for or any other services you can recommend for him. I really appreciate any tips.
Lorde

Re: Tips for a social worker for my clients

Post by Lorde »

Hello. I am married, work as a social worker, and we have a 13 year old daughter. My husband lost his job 2 months ago and hasn't had any luck yet. I was a stay at home mom but I just started a job 2 weeks ago. We are 1 1/2 months overdue on our rent. Have struggled to pay utilities. We just had our gas turned off.
Yesterday was just served with an eviction notice. Our rent is 995 a month. If you could help in any way it would be so appreciated. Don't know what we are even going to do for Christmas but if we could have a roof over our head I could at least have a tree. Thank you for your time.
Kellyey

Social worker needs financial resources for my clients

Post by Kellyey »

Good afternoon,
I hope this email finds you well. My name is Nicholas, and I am a Social Worker at Matrix Head Start currently assisting a client who is in need of rent assistance. I am reaching out to inquire about the services and resources your organization, NeedHelpPayingBills, provides in terms of rent assistance programs.
My client is facing financial hardship and is struggling to meet their rent obligations. I believe that your organization may have valuable resources or information that could greatly benefit them during this challenging time.
Could you please provide me with details regarding any rent assistance programs, eligibility criteria, application processes, and any other relevant information that could assist my client in accessing the support they need? As what you do is great for us social workers.
Additionally, if there are specific documents or forms required for application, please let me know so that I can ensure my client has everything necessary to proceed with the process smoothly.
I appreciate your time and assistance in this matter. Your organization's commitment to helping individuals in need is commendable, and I look forward to potentially collaborating to support my client effectively.
Thank you once again for your attention to this request. I can be reached here if you require any further information or clarification.