Recovering from depression

State and local government assistance programs.
Sam Hunt
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Recovering from depression

Post by Sam Hunt »

I am a single mom of 3, I work as a CNA. I suffer from post partum depression and bi polar and I am recovering from
anorexia. I have been going through a horrible custody battle and am living with different friends and in my car. I
need my own place so I can get 50% custody back of my babies. But I can't until I have a place to live and I have no
money. I am divorced and have debt.
Coco

Re: Recovering from depression

Post by Coco »

I have been diagnosed with mood disorders and major depressive episode and as of now my income has been affected by a work related injury (I am on modified duty & able to work) but with cut in pay and the need to be seen by doctors frequently and no health insurance. The cost of visits, and prescriptions as well as rent and food has been affected. I am on the path to recovery, but it's hard to choose between paying rent and for food or getting the help I need for my mental health.
Stretch

Post by Stretch »

Due to major knee surgery I'm on workers Compensation and have taken a BIG pay cut. My wife suffers from Thyroid disease and Major Depression Disorder and I support my family including my wife and our 3 children. Everything from electric to car payment is behind, I have shut off notice, Repo notice and Eviction notice and I can't afford to pay them all. I'm in a position where I have to ask for help when usually I'm the helper not the Helped. I'm scared and pray we get through this.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear that. Talk to a doctor. We also have information on free prescription drug plans if you need resources for you and your family. Maybe they can help pay for some of the medications for you that you need and your depression condition.