Assistance for an Air Force veteran

State and local government assistance programs.
Rachel
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Assistance for an Air Force veteran

Post by Rachel »

Hello, to whom it may concern, I am an Air Force Veteran, that having a problem paying my utility bill right now. I have been changing jobs due to the employer relocating. I am presently unemployed but looking for work, I am now task to take of my 11 year old son.
I have applied for a new job, but will not start this job until, September 2015. The Tallatoona Agency have exhausted their resources from the winter. In other words where do I turn for help with my utilities before the Georgia Power Company, disconnect the service, I am receiving Food Stamps at the present. Please direct me or connect me with an agency that can help. My family is depending on some assistance to get us back on track, Thank you in advance, for all that can be done to assist my family and me.
JeffreyAls
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Assistance for an Air Force veteran

Post by JeffreyAls »

Hi, my name Watashe....I am a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) from Shreveport, LA and am an Air Force Veteran. Recently I moved into a blessing my first rent house. Although it may be my blessing I am having a hard time funding my rent and electric bill. The reason why my entire home is electric plus I have central air and heat. My rent is 750 and the electric company stated when I started my account that the service for the property normally be as high as 300 a month. I’m currently behind on my rent (1300 in debt) but I can handle that to the most part, I would just really appreciate it if you guys would help me with advice or something as to dealing with my electric. It is currently past due and is 215 now. If it’s possible please let me know how and if you can help me with the much needed assistance or direct me to programs for Air Force veterans. Thank you for your time, trust it is graciously appreciated.