School clothing and uniforms for my boys

State and local government assistance programs.
M Wynne
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

School clothing and uniforms for my boys

Post by M Wynne »

I have two sons in elementary school going into the 1st and 2nd grade. I am currently only getting GA and honestly don't know how my boys are going to get the school uniforms and supplies they need. If there are any resources left my children and I would be forever grateful with any help we can get thank you. Feel free to contact me.
Lawnizcek

Re: School clothing and uniforms for my boys

Post by Lawnizcek »

Hi, I was refereed by a friend to contact Salvation Army for assistance for school supplies or clothes. When I contacted them and asked them about the target back to school help they told me they never heard of that and they could help only with a voucher from the Salvation army to shop at their own store which didn't have nothing I needed. This was the Harbinger TX location.
This is the first time I ask for uniforms for the kids school or assistance due to a bad situation. I have a job and I have 4 children and receive no child support or additional assistance. The motor to my vehicle gave out and right now we are facing hard times. Where else can you recommend me to get the appropriate back to school help? Thanks in advance and may god bless you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Good for you working and trying to support the 4 kids. Admirable. There are also clothing banks, churches, and other groups with free school supplies or uniforms. Also, ask them about the car repairs you need too...as would be terrible to lose a job due to a car issue. Then your school supply issue would get much worse as well as other challenges.
Lawnizcek wrote:Hi, I was refereed by a friend to contact Salvation Army for assistance for school supplies or clothes. When I contacted them and asked them about the target back to school help they told me they never heard of that and they could help only with a voucher from the Salvation army to shop at their own store which didn't have nothing I needed. This was the Harbinger TX location.
This is the first time I ask for uniforms for the kids school or assistance due to a bad situation. I have a job and I have 4 children and receive no child support or additional assistance. The motor to my vehicle gave out and right now we are facing hard times. Where else can you recommend me to get the appropriate back to school help? Thanks in advance and may god bless you.
JeffObrien

Post by JeffObrien »

I need help with clothes, school uniforms and possibly Christmas if y'all are able ... I was working recently and they laid me off I'm from TN me and my daughter and husband just moved down her about two months ago and we have absolutely nothing.
I have apartment I’m paid up until January I paid my first check on this apartment but after the holidays I have no idea what we are going to do and for Christmas I have no idea. Yawls help would be greatly appreciated.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi, I need help with back to school. My boys, they are in middle school and high school.
One is 12 and the other is 14 and the twelve year old is a boy and the fourteen year old is a girl and we need help with backpacks, school supplies, and any more help that you can help me with because I am low on my hours at my work. Please help me you can contact me on email or call me. Thank you and please help me as much as possible.
BarbaraB

Post by BarbaraB »

I am looking for free or help with getting school supplies for my son. I would like to find some free school uniforms for him. He has grown out of his. My wife and I are split up. She does not work and I am in between jobs right now.
acampbell

Post by acampbell »

Hi, I recently lost my home and have 4 children ages 13 (girl), 11 (boy), 7 (boy) and 5 (boy) year old. I'm recently struggling with money and can't afford back to school clothes or supplies for the boys. I would love it if there's any way you could help me or guide me on where I can get help for my kids. Thank you and God bless you.
Sheppard1

Post by Sheppard1 »

Hello, I am a mother of three just like many of parents it times are very hard, and even harder doing things alone. My children are good children. they always makes good grade and appreciate the value of anything they receive. At this time we come to you in hopes of a helping hand to receive school supplies and possibly sum clothing for the coming new year of 2019 to kick it off with a good start...if anyone can help we thank you in advance, and god bless you ...my kids are 15 girl, 12 girl, 9 boy, 9th, 6th 4th grader.
Relief13

Post by Relief13 »

My grandmother told me to contact you. I was wondering if you helped with school supply and or uniform clothing for school. If not if you know of any programs that may help for three children. We just moved back here from Lawrenceburg. They will be attending a uniform school. If you have a program that can help us or if you know one please let us know. Thank you very much.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are many programs in Los Angeles. They offer help to parents so they can get supplies for their kids, school clothes, and more. You did ask early which is great, and here are the free school supplies in Los Angeles.
Sheppard1 wrote:Hello, I am a mother of three just like many of parents it times are very hard, and even harder doing things alone. My children are good children. they always makes good grade and appreciate the value of anything they receive. At this time we come to you in hopes of a helping hand to receive school supplies and possibly sum clothing for the coming new year of 2019 to kick it off with a good start...if anyone can help we thank you in advance, and god bless you ...my kids are 15 girl, 12 girl, 9 boy, 9th, 6th 4th grader.
JAMIEMARLEIGH

Post by JAMIEMARLEIGH »

I'm in need of help with getting my kids school supplies and uniforms and back packs. I really can't afford to get my babies boys or girls stuff. I have no transportation to get to any of the places that are giving the above. Can you find help for us. My son Keishaun will be going to the 7th grade:. He’ll turn 13 on 09/22. My other boy is 10. My daughter will turn 9 on 08/29. She’ll be a third grader. Thank you for everything.