Many needs for the disabled in Missouri

State and local government assistance programs.
Cadillac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Many needs for the disabled in Missouri

Post by Cadillac »

My husband and I live in Marion County, Missouri. I am 52 and am on disability full-time due to Multiple Sclerosis. My husband will be 66 in October and is self-employed as computer repair technician. He has owned and operated his own business in Kansas City, Missouri for 10 years. We are on food stamps and I am on Medicare only. We are very low-income.
We both drive vehicles that are over 5 years old. We have no land-line phone, no cable or dish, and no extras. We do have cell phones and the internet. We have only the basics.
We live in a house that is still in and Estate that was his parents. They are both deceased now. My husband is the executor of the estate. We do pay the property taxes and insurance and take care of the property so we are able to live here rent free. He has 2 living brothers.
We have not been able to pay the property taxes yet this year because of "no money". I feel like we can't get ahead. Is there any help available to us?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Many needs for the disabled in Missouri

Post by Admin »

We have information for you on where to go in Missouri! Try this link for information. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... it_pr.html
5 year old vehicles...that is bad? Most Americans would die to have cars that new. The average age of a car is over 10 years.
What is wrong with having the basics? That is all people need in life. sorry, but you sound very entitled.