Shelter and moving assistance from unsafe living

State and local government assistance programs.
Times
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Shelter and moving assistance from unsafe living

Post by Times »

Hi I'm 22 years old with a 1 year old, I need so much help with my living situation.
1. I was in the shelter which we didn’t pay rent for several months and then my daughter's father attacked me there which was the last straw. I was kicked out forced to stay with a friend and her mom.
2. HRA has missed so many payments and cause so much trouble she has put me and my child out many times. Currently here and being told to leave by this month.
3. My daughter has a skin problem which doctors are trying to figure out what's the problem but it has cause me not to be able to get her in daycare because no one wants to go all the extra steps for keeping her skin good so I am not able to work and save to move. Also I would be using the voucher which a lot of daycare are full with and I can’t afford to pay.
4. The living environment isn't good for my child so I have to leave and just come back at night time to sleep. Meaning she smokes and her husband is extra.
5. I have no family to watch her and I don't trust My family because my brother molested me at 2.
6. I need to leave NY, I am troubled by her father and my family. This would be the best option to leave NY but any help will do.
7. I had and ordered protection on my daughter’s father and family members but I was attacked and left NY to try a shelter so the ordered dismissed and I ended up having to come back and stay with a friend.
I don't know what to do can you guys help me Or referred me to some place that can help me please at least with 2/3 months’ rent for my own place. I need enough time to try and figure something out for my daughter and get a job which I have been called back for multiple times but unable to work because my child’s skin. Even a good shelter that I can go to as soon as possible. That is a for sure roof over my head anything would help me please.
If your company can help me thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Shelter and moving assistance from unsafe living

Post by Admin »

Is that NYC? If so, there are many resources in the city. For one housing program, try this here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _city.html
But that is also a lot of issues...legal, medical and more. All that detail and support is on the website.

Times wrote:Hi I'm 22 years old with a 1 year old, I need so much help with my living situation.
1. I was in the shelter which we didn’t pay rent for several months and then my daughter's father attacked me there which was the last straw. I was kicked out forced to stay with a friend and her mom.
2. HRA has missed so many payments and cause so much trouble she has put me and my child out many times. Currently here and being told to leave by this month.
3. My daughter has a skin problem which doctors are trying to figure out what's the problem but it has cause me not to be able to get her in daycare because no one wants to go all the extra steps for keeping her skin good so I am not able to work and save to move. Also I would be using the voucher which a lot of daycare are full with and I can’t afford to pay.
4. The living environment isn't good for my child so I have to leave and just come back at night time to sleep. Meaning she smokes and her husband is extra.
5. I have no family to watch her and I don't trust My family because my brother molested me at 2.
6. I need to leave NY, I am troubled by her father and my family. This would be the best option to leave NY but any help will do.
7. I had and ordered protection on my daughter’s father and family members but I was attacked and left NY to try a shelter so the ordered dismissed and I ended up having to come back and stay with a friend.
I don't know what to do can you guys help me Or referred me to some place that can help me please at least with 2/3 months’ rent for my own place. I need enough time to try and figure something out for my daughter and get a job which I have been called back for multiple times but unable to work because my child’s skin. Even a good shelter that I can go to as soon as possible. That is a for sure roof over my head anything would help me please.
If your company can help me thank you so much.