Exiting a hospital

State and local government assistance programs.
Aggie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Exiting a hospital

Post by Aggie »

I am a 36 year old who had just spent over 2 weeks in the hospital. I have got time in critical care. I went into the hospital with a respiratory failure now I have to live on oxygen for the rest of my life 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Before this I went to the hospital with pancreas failure it has been a really rough time for me and my daughter.
I am very ill and I am frightened about the utility bills plus more than that. That are behind and my house taxes that are behind. I can't seem to get caught up due to my health issues.
I want to know if I qualify for any kind of help or assistance that we would be grateful and appreciative for I even got out of the hospital too late for my daughter to sign up for Toys for Tots for my grand child so if there's anything out there possible for her to qualify for Christmas for him she would be grateful for she has a beautiful son.
My grandchild who is a year and a half old. My daughter she is 20 years old. My daughter and I are very close or even best friends. She is very worried about me and I don't want her to have to worry about anything especially over the holidays.
Her car is currently broke down and needs repair. She worries about getting me back and forth to the doctors as much as I have to go. So once again if there's any programs out there that I may qualify for or my daughter may qualify for we would greatly appreciate it. If you think of anything please send me a application out through the mail and you could call if necessary and we do greatly appreciate any kind of help whatsoever. Thank you sincerely.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Exiting a hospital

Post by Admin »

That is so sad. But there may be resources for you, namely disability as it sounds like you may not be able to work. Also look into living with others or other major changes as disability does not pay enough for all bills (a living wage). As far as immediate needs, try county resources here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ogra1.html
Aggie wrote:I am a 36 year old who had just spent over 2 weeks in the hospital. I have got time in critical care. I went into the hospital with a
respiratory failure now I have to live on oxygen for the rest of my life 24 hours a day 7 days a week.