Gone weeks without a paycheck

State and local government assistance programs.
PerryK
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Gone weeks without a paycheck

Post by PerryK »

I'm a 35 years old single mother of 5 children who is currently going through financial hardship. I do have a job but
its been going through lack of work. I haven't received a pay check in almost 3 weeks and the ones I have received been
less than 100 dollars.
I'm unable to provide a Christmas for my children because of my financial hardship. I'm borrowing
and pawning off my few valuables to make ends meet. My rent is currently late and my electric bill is up for
disconnection. As you can see I'm in dire need and anything you can help me out with is appreciated. Food, clothes,
rental assistance and even furniture.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Gone weeks without a paycheck

Post by Admin »

5 children and can't afford them is a horrible idea....one of leading causes of poverty. We do have information on job programs, work from home jobs for cash, and more. If you are going to have even 1 kid, you need to financially stable and strong. Otherwise you may be setting the kid up for a life of hardship too, which is a horrible thing to do.

PerryK wrote:I'm a 35 years old single mother of 5 children who is currently going through financial hardship. I do have a job but
its been going through lack of work. I haven't received a pay check in almost 3 weeks and the ones I have received been
less than 100 dollars.
I'm unable to provide a Christmas for my children because of my financial hardship.
Mark Jones third

Post by Mark Jones third »

Help on 2 months’ rent and past due heat bill. I lost my job in January and have been searching since then as have no paycheck. Then about 3 weeks ago I came down with a sudden health issue where I was retaining so much water I couldn't walk. I'm not back to 100% health, but close enough to where I'm job searching again. I'm just really scared to lose my home. We've got an eviction notice and I don't want to put me and my kids out on the streets. Any help, referrals, or anything to help me get a paycheck will be much appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Tell your landlord, and charities, close to working again. Then apply for financial help in Brazoria County. Doubt you can get 2 months worth of help, but maybe some assistance or payment plan or something.
Mark Jones third wrote:Help on 2 months’ rent and past due heat bill. I lost my job in January and have been searching since then as have no paycheck. Then about 3 weeks ago I came down with a sudden health issue where I was retaining so much water I couldn't walk. I'm not back to 100% health, but close enough to where I'm job searching again. I'm just really scared to lose my home. We've got an eviction notice and I don't want to put me and my kids out on the streets. Any help, referrals, or anything to help me get a paycheck will be much appreciated.