Newborn programs

State and local government assistance programs.
Travolta
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Newborn programs

Post by Travolta »

I am trying to find out how I can get help to put my newborn and toddler in a learning center and childcare?
Also, what I have to do to get help paying for house hold bills such as Rent, BGE and Food in Laurel MD Prince George County?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Newborn programs

Post by Admin »

We are not sure if the government child care programs cover newborns. But you can apply to them and see what they say. There are several in the state of Maryland, and they often help subsidize the costs involved for care. Read more here on Maryland child care vouchers.
Travolta wrote:I am trying to find out how I can get help to put my newborn and toddler in a learning center and childcare?
Also, what I have to do to get help paying for house hold bills such as Rent, BGE and Food in Laurel MD Prince George County?
Sutherland

Post by Sutherland »

I have two sets of twins and a new born and I really need help with my bills and Transportation and I really help going back and forward to see my new born he is still in the hospital because he was premature and had three stomach surgery's. He is need Jackson, MS hospital and I stay two hours away and don't have a car or anyone to take me without any money. Please help.
PlaceLikeThis

Post by PlaceLikeThis »

My family and I need help financially. Especially when it comes to rent and electric bills. I am at the end of my rope, at the beginning of 2016 things we great we even decided to try and have another baby. But around March when I conceived, things started going down hill fast.
My husband was working only 40 hrs a week, you might say "hey that doesn't sound so bad" but 40 hours a week doesn't cover our bills + gas+ groceries + rent.
I now have newborn twin girls and 2 boys we already had. I now have to prioritize my bills like rent and car payment so we don't get kicked out or get our only source or transportation repossessed. And then be late on other bills and risk ruining our credit we have worked so hard for, since we were trying to buy a house but never had enough for a down payment or even enough to keep a house since we can barely pay for an apartments rent.
There are 7 of us in a 2 bedroom apartment, my husband and myself, our twin newborn baby girls, my 2 boys ages 4 and 3, and I also tale care of my 68 year old mother who lives with me. I please ask for help only until we can get back on our feet again. Which is soon I hope. We will be forever grateful. Thank you for your time. Hope to hear from someone very soon.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here are the programs for you then. There are many places that provide free stuff for households, and some charities have items for moms, newborns, and parents. Maybe a free car can even be used for your transportation.
Sutherland wrote:I have two sets of twins and a new born and I really need help with my bills and Transportation and I really help going back and forward to see my new born he is still in the hospital because he was premature and had three stomach surgery's.