Rent and college costs due

State and local government assistance programs.
LaveonBell
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rent and college costs due

Post by LaveonBell »

I am a single mom of 4 children ages 14, 12, 10 and 9. I work full time through a temporary agency. I need assistance with paying rent which is $650 per month and other bills.
I can also use help with paying for college. I was an online student with a GPA of 3.61. I have completed 107 credits and only need 180 to graduate. I have 14 more classes before completion. I have tried everything so that I can reenter the University and finish my degree. I realize this is the only way for total self-sufficiency and independence. Can someone please help me? I have tried everything!!
Janedoe
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Rent and college costs due

Post by Janedoe »

I am a college student in between semesters. I am trying to support myself, but am having a hard time. I'm transferring in the summer because the program at my previous school shut down. I would like to finish school and be a medical lab technician, but am worried about even paying rent this month. I don't have a reliable car right now for work and don't think I can make ends meet. I have pinched my last penny dry. My family also has their own financial struggles so they can't help.