Stressing out really bad

State and local government assistance programs.
G Sullivan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Stressing out really bad

Post by G Sullivan »

Hi, I'm writing to you because I have so few questions on assistance. I am 23 and my son is just about 10. We are currently staying at a friends but I am stressed out because school is about to start.
I have no income no car or anything. Its embarrassing and I really need help my son and I walk everywhere and we have no place to stay and I don't want him to miss school just because I can't provide right now please help. I don't want to lose my son.
Claudette Term
anti spam: Blue

Re: Stressing out really bad

Post by Claudette Term »

I am a mother of two boys that has falling on some financial troubles and now in deep stress. And I'm reaching out to anyone that can help in anyway. See my boys are my world and I don't want them to lose the stable environment that I have work so hard to provide for them. But due to some cut back at work that is becoming hard. I have fallen behind in my mortgage, car note and some utilities. I have attempted to get help from programs that are supposed to assistant people in need but, no luck. I am willing to work for or borrow the funds, or anything. Just so that my boys stable home life is not disrupted. See I have a desire, to return back to school and become a Register Nurse. But every time I see myself toward my goal, I am knock back two steps and money is always the biggest issue, which leads to stress. Yes there are grants and loans but, I don't qualify for that. According to the grants my income is too much and my credit is too bad for a loan. So I have to do it on my own.
Kackie

Re: Stressing out really bad

Post by Kackie »

I am a single mother of 5 kids and stressed out. One has moved this past year and is attending Sonoma state. He is a 19 year old that will be going on a mission for religious purposes for 2 years at the end of the year. I have been evicted due to paying rent late often this past 2; years but I have lived her a bit over 5 years.
This last year I was diagnosed with arthritis and was laid off they saw it as liability. So I started babysitting and the kids started school this year. So boyfriend moved in to help but the only jobs he could get paid minimum wage due to a felony he has on his background and any good paying job requires that rent was 1400. It is 140 for Late fees for a three bedroom apartment we did our best but late. His work stared out to give out less hours and eventually no hours thru a temp service he has been out of work almost 3 months and all the jobs he interviews for goes great and hired just waiting on background and then it’s no longer an offer due to that felony.
Now I have an eviction notice, so even more stressful. And we both have no work I have a 15 year old and a 2, 4 and weekends we get my boyfriend 10 year old son. I'm out of resources and I don't have no one to take us in. Not even a tent nor money for a hotel I get Child support and of 200 and Cal fresh WIC and medical it’s all I get. So now what do I do.