Unborn child and mom seeking a lot of help

State and local government assistance programs.
Collingsworth
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Unborn child and mom seeking a lot of help

Post by Collingsworth »

My daughter and I got put in a bad situation and my roommate stole $3000 to help save his house. But went up for foreclosure. All of our belongings were thrown away, stolen and broken. Now we are staying at different places every week. I lost my job, car and everything else because of this. I need help in anyway that we can get it. My daughter, myself and unborn would be nothing but grateful if we could get any kind of help! God bless.
Jeanie Mos
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Unborn child and mom seeking a lot of help

Post by Jeanie Mos »

I found this site by accident. But I am in need of help with paying my gas bill and help with clothing for myself and new kids as he is unborn...I am pregnant. I'm not working right now but I wouldn't even be able to try because I don't have all the proper clothing I've recently lost weight and can't afford to buy the sizes I need now. But my gas bill is what's most important at the moment. I'm currently on food stamps, medical assistance, and housing assistance (HUD). I have 3 children and my only income is through child support. I am curious if you could help me find some help with this? I live in Pennsylvania, the county is Potter.